If your marketing agency would be a person, it should be a good friend. The one you’d take out for a drink after hours. The one that is reliable in times of troubles, but also who would be one of your first choices for a fun night out. That’s what we aim to be.
We’re a marketing agency that understands your overall objectives and gives input about what to do to increase leads, convert them and keep them close to form your community. Our best work is done with SMEs and our main experience is in the tech and education sectors.
Check out this short presentation of what we do:
How can we help your marketing and sales team?
We’re on a mission to help businesses communicate in a timely, relevant and non intrusive ways, building meaningful relationships with their prospects and clients.
- 1. Are you an SME who is looking for marketing help for the first time? We bring our expertise in similar projects to your business, being more cost-effective than full-time hiring.
- 2. Are you trying to engage with new audiences and don’t have the know how in your current marketing team? We create and engage new communities that will become your future clients.
- 3. Is your marketing team maxed-out? We complement their efforts by using new channels your team may be too busy to work on or nurturing targets to deliver sales qualified leads.
- 4. Is your sales team struggling to deliver targets? We generate fresh, sales-ready leads and help develop a system that nurtures existing leads to increase conversion rates.
- 5. Are you running an event and need help with your marketing efforts? We build and deliver marketing campaigns that help you reach your objectives using digital and live events.
Latest blog posts
Why choose us?
We haven’t yet reached the point where we’re too busy or understaffed – our account managers cherry pick freelancers that are relevant for your project from our tight community. This way, we only use resources when they are needed and we manage to remain flexible on budgets.
The specialists we work with have been tested on several successful projects, so we ensure you only get the best help, that can help you reach your objectives. Plus, we choose the projects that are right for our experience, those from the B2B IT and B2B/B2C education industries, so we can start delivering fast.
We’ve implemented marketing strategies for over 70 B2B events and clients, generating over 30,000+ leads, so we know the specifics of both small and big campaigns and companies.
We engage audiences in verticals such as education, tech, HR, data, analytics, learning, business development, marketing and telecoms, being savvy in adapting campaigns to diverse C-level and senior audiences.
Results and data driven
We don’t rely just on our experience, but also on historical data and analytics to base our decisions on information. This how we ensure we work with you to set realistic targets and then deliver them.
We run projects around the world, including:
- B2B event marketing campaigns (virtual, hybrid and offline)
- Lead generation strategies
- Lead nurturing strategies
- Community management
- Digital marketing strategy
Brands we've worked for include - click scope to browse list of activities
"More than campaigns personalised in a smart way to capture leads, EMS have also created a great experience for them.
When you have a small company and a very niched target, you think no one will care as much as you do. I was glad to see they really understood our vision and have built a way of promoting our services in a creative and valuable way. I highly recommend them, they are well organised and prompt!"
Event Marketing Stars were responsible for managing & running our annual UX Design Conference in London, they were able to successfully manage the conference from finding speakers, finding sponsors, audience acquisition, to running the conference on the day, I would recommend them and will be working with them again in the future.
It’s fantastic to be speaking to somebody about a particular idea you want to achieve and then end up with a much better result than you expected. Event Marketing Stars brought incredible level of effectiveness to this project and made the best use of our communication budget. The event was a complete success. EMS overachieved expectations, every single detail of their work was highly appreciated by our C-level participants & sponsors.
We specialise in the tech and educational industry, having worked on B2B events in data, analytics, marketing, learning, design, UX, telecoms and NGOs.
We have helped generate marketing qualified and sales qualified leads across Europe, North America and Africa, contributing to increased revenue.
We develop and implement strategies for B2B events, contributing to over £5,100,000 in revenue, generated from ticket sales and sponsorship packages.