When you work with a B2B marketing agency, you want to get results, be it attendees or revenue, in a cost efficient way. That’s why we are focused on KPIs & ROI, on getting people through the door and money in your account and not on vanity metrics such as reach, likes and followers.
But before you go into KPIs and ROIs, you need to start with your objectives – and we can help from setting them to making sure they are reached and understanding how to replicate them.
Our values, beliefs and responsibilities are:
- Honesty & Transparency – something we want to give and receive, in regards to expectations, objectives and results
- On time – we work on setting realistic deadlines and working towards them, knowing we have a responsibility towards the client and ourselves. We also aim to reply any inquiry within 1 working day
- Accountability – we own our results and our failures. This is how we aim to be better
- Humbleness – we are aware we don’t know it all, so we aim to learn as much as we can, in all contexts and including from our clients
- Care for the environmnent – we try to be eco-friendly, in our day to day activity and choose to work with companies that aim to reduce their impact on the environment
- Results & data oriented – we base our marketing decisions on hystorical data and the results we estimate they will bring, according to the strategy
Each offer is tailored to the needs of the project, calculated based on how established the brand is, desired outcomes and current database (customers, leads, partners, etc). Our prices typically range from £1k to up to £15k/month for more complex projects, that involve more resources.